moneyman insurance logo Money Matters Independent Financial and Insurance Broker

Unoccupied Insurance

Did you know? If you property is unoccupied you must advise your insurer that the property is unoccupied.

Many insurers will not quote for unoccupied insurance or offer renewal terms for properties that have become unoccupied. can advise you on insurance for all unoccupied properties:

  • Unoccupied Houses
  • Unoccupied Shops
  • Unoccupied Offices
  • Unoccupied Factories

If you property is partly occupied and partly unoccupied we can advise you on the best way to insure your property.

It is part of every Insurance policy that you must notify your insurer of any material changes in your policy. If your property was occupied when you renewed your property but has since become unoccupied you will need to notify your insurer. Failure to do so could result in a claim not being paid. As Independent Insurance Brokers we can give you Independent advise on your Insurance policy and check to see if you are adequately covered.

Telephone Number
Email Address

webdesign Monaghan